Obsolete and redundant machinery isn’t always destined for scrap man especially when it can be refurbished or modified to perform a new role. Metalcraft can breathe new life into old equipment and fully rebuild it to the highest standard through the following process:
- Full component strip down to bare chassis
- Shot black and Powder coat
- Replace all bearings, seals, chains, sprockets, belts, pulley wheels, bushes etc
- Remanufacture and replace all worm/damaged parts including shafts, guides, sleeves, punches, dies etc
- Test all electrical components eg motors, sensors, interlocks etc and replace where necessary
- Check and repair all safety guarding
- Test all pneumatic and hydraulic parts, fittings and pipe work and replace where necessary
- Fully rebuild
We can design and manufacture a variety of automated equipment including conveyors, folding, cutting, gluing and winding machines using pneumatic or hydraulic power with full PLC control if required. Program modifications can be performed on all industry standard control software such as Siemens, Alan Bradley and Mitsubishi.
Metalcraft can also offer a full onsite Commissioning, Support and maintenance service.